For some people the State pension is sufficient to provide a basic level of income.
Others may have an opportunity to accumulate wealth without using pension schemes – perhaps through their business ventures or other assets (savings, inheritance or property).
However, most people will want to supplement what they have with some form of pension scheme.
At Nelson Life we are expert pension advisors and have access to leading providers – offering investment into shares, social responsible investments, ethical investment, alternative energy, multi asset funds, absolute return funds, property and self directed property purchase.
We offer our advice on a FEE or COMMISSION basis – we will agree this with you from the start.
Commission payment for pensions and investments are taken from the value of your policy.
If you have a financial planning or product question please contact us :
This article was written by Rory Nelson, founder of Nelson Life. Rory is celebrating 20 years in financial planning this year. Professional qualifications include; UCD Specialist Diploma in Wealth Management, Pension Trustee Practitioner PTP, UCD Professional Certificate in Stockbroking,UCD Professional Certificate in Asset Management (SIA), QFA FLIA, Pensions Diploma, Mortgage Advice Diploma, CFP module – Tax & Estate Planning and has a degree in BA Accounting & Finance. He has regularly participated in national financial press.
Know more. 091 44 11 88 or firstname.lastname@example.org
LIFE INSURANCE | INVESTMENTS | PENSIONS | FINANCIAL PLANNING.
Nelson Life is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
We are Trusted Financial Advisors and now have access to 20 products providers (we are NOT tied to one provider).
- WARNING: Past performance is not a reliable guide to future performance.
- WARNING: The value of your investment may go down as well as up.
- WARNING: You may lose some or all of the money you invest.
- WARNING: These funds may be affected by changes in currency exchange rates.
- WARNING: If you invest into this product you will not have access until you retire.
- WARNING: The above content does not constitute investment advice, as it does not take into account the investment objectives, knowledge and experience of financial situation of any particular person. Prospective investors are advised to make their own assessment of the information contained herein and to obtain professional advice suitable to their own individual circumstances.
- WARNING: The information contained in this document is based on our understanding of current tax legislation and the current Revenue Commissioners interpretation thereof and is subject to change including retrospectively without notice. This is intended as a general guide only and is not a substitute for professional tax, legal and investment advice.
Visit our website http://www.nelsonlife.ie
web | www.nelsonlife.ie
blog | www.nelsonlife.ie/blog
twitter | https://twitter.com/nelsonlife_
Linked In | https://ie.linkedin.com/in/rory-nelson-5a607415