Making sure that you have sufficient money available in the event of an emergency, job change, unexpected change in health or accident, is one of the first steps in building a financial plan.
However, with current demand access rates as low as 0.50% AER Gross variable (our best rate), this means that you are not going to keep pace with inflation longer term.
Your money if left on deposit long term will buy you less and less.
We have access to longer term investments from a broad range of investment product provider – multi asset investment, socially responsible investment, ethical investment, alternative energy, property and leading investment funds.
If you have a financial planning or product question please contact us :
This article was written by Rory Nelson, founder of Nelson Life. Rory is celebrating 20 years in financial planning this year. Professional qualifications include; UCD Specialist Diploma in Wealth Management, Pension Trustee Practitioner PTP, UCD Professional Certificate in Stockbroking,UCD Professional Certificate in Asset Management (SIA), QFA FLIA, Pensions Diploma, Mortgage Advice Diploma, CFP module – Tax & Estate Planning and has a degree in BA Accounting & Finance. He has regularly participated in national financial press.
Know more. 091 44 11 88 or email@example.com
LIFE INSURANCE | INVESTMENTS | PENSIONS | FINANCIAL PLANNING.
Nelson Life is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
We are Trusted Financial Advisors and now have access to 20 products providers (we are NOT tied to one provider).
- WARNING: Past performance is not a reliable guide to future performance.
- WARNING: The value of your investment may go down as well as up.
- WARNING: You may lose some or all of the money you invest.
- WARNING: These funds may be affected by changes in currency exchange rates.
- WARNING: If you invest into this product you will not have access until you retire.
- WARNING: The above content does not constitute investment advice, as it does not take into account the investment objectives, knowledge and experience of financial situation of any particular person. Prospective investors are advised to make their own assessment of the information contained herein and to obtain professional advice suitable to their own individual circumstances.
- WARNING: The information contained in this document is based on our understanding of current tax legislation and the current Revenue Commissioners interpretation thereof and is subject to change including retrospectively without notice. This is intended as a general guide only and is not a substitute for professional tax, legal and investment advice.
Visit our website http://www.nelsonlife.ie
web | www.nelsonlife.ie
blog | www.nelsonlife.ie/blog
twitter | https://twitter.com/nelsonlife_
Linked In | https://ie.linkedin.com/in/rory-nelson-5a607415