Many medical professional are unaware of the attractive benefits that apply to making Additional Voluntary Contributions.
In addition, you can now have control on how your pension money is invested – diversify your annual investment or even invest into shares or lower cost ETFs.
If you are an employee of the HSE did you know ?
- You can to reduce your income tax bill each year by making a pension investment into an Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVCs) – % of your HSE Income.
- You have the opportunity to make those contributions to a PRSA AVC.
- The advantages of making AVC contributions to a PRSA AVC rather than the AVC scheme is that you can diversify your risk and have complete control of how your fund is invested.
- Depending on how you access your benefits when you retire you may be able to take some or all of your AVC fund as a lump sum.
- When you retire and access your benefits you do not have to purchase a pension income payable for life with your AVC Fund but can also purchase an Approved Minimum Retirement Fund (AMRF)/Approved Retirement Fund (ARF).
- An AMRF / ARF gives you complete control and flexibility when you draw down your retirement fund.
If you are a Self Employed Individual or working in a private practice did you know ?
- You can reduce your income tax bill by making pension contributions to a PRSA or Personal Pension Plan.
- When you retire and access your benefits you do not have to purchase a pension income payable for life with your Fund but can also purchase an AMRF/ARF.
- An AMRF /ARF gives you complete control and flexibility when you draw down your retirement fund.
Why Nelson Life ?
- Access to broad range of providers
- 20 years experience advising medical professionals
- Professionally qualified
- Option to pay for our services on a fee or commission basis.
What type of PRSA is best for you ?
- We will discuss the range of options available to you and provide you with the key information required to make a better decision.
If you have a financial planning or product question please contact us : 091 44 11 88 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was written by Rory Nelson, founder of Nelson Life. Rory is celebrating 20 years in financial planning this year. Professional qualifications include; UCD Specialist Diploma in Wealth Management, Pension Trustee Practitioner PTP, UCD Professional Certificate in Stockbroking,UCD Professional Certificate in Asset Management (SIA), QFA FLIA, Pensions Diploma, Mortgage Advice Diploma, CFP module – Tax & Estate Planning and has a degree in BA Accounting & Finance. He has regularly participated in national financial press.
Know more. 091 44 11 88 or email@example.com
LIFE INSURANCE | INVESTMENTS | PENSIONS | FINANCIAL PLANNING.
Nelson Life is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
We are Trusted Financial Advisors and now have access to 20 products providers (we are NOT tied to one provider).
- WARNING: Past performance is not a reliable guide to future performance.
- WARNING: The value of your investment may go down as well as up.
- WARNING: You may lose some or all of the money you invest.
- WARNING: These funds may be affected by changes in currency exchange rates.
- WARNING: If you invest into this product you will not have access until you retire.
- WARNING: The above content does not constitute investment advice, as it does not take into account the investment objectives, knowledge and experience of financial situation of any particular person. Prospective investors are advised to make their own assessment of the information contained herein and to obtain professional advice suitable to their own individual circumstances.
- WARNING: The information contained in this document is based on our understanding of current tax legislation and the current Revenue Commissioners interpretation thereof and is subject to change including retrospectively without notice. This is intended as a general guide only and is not a substitute for professional tax, legal and investment advice.
Visit our website http://www.nelsonlife.ie
web | www.nelsonlife.ie
blog | www.nelsonlife.ie/blog
twitter | https://twitter.com/nelsonlife_
Linked In | https://ie.linkedin.com/in/rory-nelson-5a607415