You probably don’t need life insurance if you are single, no large debts, own a property mortgage free or are financially independent.
However, most of our new customers are highly uninsured, especially if they either are
- parent(s) with young child/children
- business owner with an underfunded pension scheme
- employee with a small level of death in service benefits
- non liquid assets (assets that cannot be sold immediately on death
- co director or partner in a business
Life insurance is NOT expensive and we are offering you the opportunity to review your life insurance needs.
We also offer discounts and rate deductions to all customers, where we can.
If you have a financial planning or product question please contact us :
This article was written by Rory Nelson, founder of Nelson Life. Rory is celebrating 20 years in financial planning this year. Professional qualifications include; UCD Specialist Diploma in Wealth Management, Pension Trustee Practitioner PTP, UCD Professional Certificate in Stockbroking,UCD Professional Certificate in Asset Management (SIA), QFA FLIA, Pensions Diploma, Mortgage Advice Diploma, CFP module – Tax & Estate Planning and has a degree in BA Accounting & Finance. He has regularly participated in national financial press.
Know more. 091 44 11 88 or email@example.com
LIFE INSURANCE | INVESTMENTS | PENSIONS | FINANCIAL PLANNING.
Nelson Life is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
We are Trusted Financial Advisors and now have access to 20 products providers (we are NOT tied to one provider).
- WARNING: Past performance is not a reliable guide to future performance.
- WARNING: The value of your investment may go down as well as up.
- WARNING: You may lose some or all of the money you invest.
- WARNING: These funds may be affected by changes in currency exchange rates.
- WARNING: If you invest into this product you will not have access until you retire.
- WARNING: The above content does not constitute investment advice, as it does not take into account the investment objectives, knowledge and experience of financial situation of any particular person. Prospective investors are advised to make their own assessment of the information contained herein and to obtain professional advice suitable to their own individual circumstances.
- WARNING: The information contained in this document is based on our understanding of current tax legislation and the current Revenue Commissioners interpretation thereof and is subject to change including retrospectively without notice. This is intended as a general guide only and is not a substitute for professional tax, legal and investment advice.
Visit our website http://www.nelsonlife.ie
web | www.nelsonlife.ie
blog | www.nelsonlife.ie/blog
twitter | https://twitter.com/nelsonlife_
Linked In | https://ie.linkedin.com/in/rory-nelson-5a607415